How to download shareit for PC: Shareit is a popular file sharing app which is capable of sharing files between two devices. One can easily send any files to another device within a few seconds using this amazing app. You can send files such as –videos, images, documents, music, GIFs etc. This app is available on Google play store for completely free of cost. It is compatible with Android, Windows, Mac, and iPhone devices. In this article, you will learn how to download and install Shareit on the windows device.
Download Shareit on Android
Fortunately, Shareit is available for free on Google play store. Open Google play store, search for Shareit and tap on install button.
||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
SHAREit for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP
Step 1: First you need to open the browser and visit the official website of the shareit as given in the link.
Step 2: Once the website is loaded, you will see the Windows button, Click on the button and the Shareit windows version will be downloaded to your PC
Step 3: Once the Shareit.exe file is downloaded, navigate to it and double click on the file
Step 4: Next, the pop-up will be displayed on your computer screen, just click on the RUN button
Step 5: Again, another pop-up will be displayed, this time click on Yes button
Step 6: Next, you need to click on Accept button and follow the further screen instructions to install the app successfully on your Windows.
Download shareit official Here
How to use Shareit on Windows?
- Once the application is downloaded successfully, you need to launch it
- After the Shareit is launched, open the app, now the app automatically starts looking for the shareit connection
- If you have shareit installed on your Android device, open it.
- Now on your Android device, you can choose between send or receive option. Once you choose an option, the app will create a connection between your Android device and Windows
- Next, go to your Windows device, and look for the upcoming Android connection, if there is any then tap on it. Now your Android device and Windows device are connected to each other.
- Now you can select any files of your choice which you would wish to send or receive.
Features of Shareit
- Shareit is completely free of cost available on Google play store for Android devices
- Shareit is a multiplatform tool. You are allowed to connect your Windows to an Android device or Windows to iPhone device or Windows to Mac device
- ShareIt is capable of creating a direct connection between two windows device over a wireless connection, so you are allowed to send any files from one Windows device to another windows device without setting up a LAN connection.
- The file transfer speed from one device to another is quite speeding when compared to Bluetooth connection or LAN connection
- This amazing application doesn’t only allow you to transfer files such as images, videos, music etc. but also .exe file, pdf file, .msi file etc.
- Shareit is a simple app with a simple user interface which makes it easy to use.
Pros and Cons of Shareit
- Understanding the application for a user is really easy as it has a clean and simple user interface
- Shareit is a 100% secure app, so you do not have to worry about sending confidential files as it will not leak your privacy
- Shareit doesn`t need an internet connection to share files between devices.
- Shareit is free to download and free to use the app
- Shareit application has some bugs which may hang the app on low memory devices while sending large files.
I hope this article has helped you to know more information about Shareit app. Download the Shareit app on Windows from its official website for the secure app, please avoid downloading the app from third-party websites. Follow the above provided simple and easy steps to download the Shareit on Windows. If you are having any queries or facing any difficulty while downloading or installing the app then please feel free to comment below and allow us to serve better. Please do not forget to share this article with your friends and family.